***EXCLUSIVE “SUPER-SIZED” ANNOUNCE!***
The wait is over! We can now officially reveal some really cool and beloved horror classics from the 80s that will be coming from the “Factory” in 2013:
- THE FOG (1980): John Carpenter’s seaside g
- THE BURNING (1981): Summer Camp. Garden shears. Tom Savini effects. Need we say more? First time on Blu-ray
- THE HOWLING (1981): Joe Dante’s ultimate werewolf pic with superb Rob Bottin effects. First time on Blu-ray.
- LIFEFORCE (1985): Tobe Hooper’s space vampires and light-show extravaganza finally gets its first ever anamorphic widescreen presentation! First time on Blu-ray.
- NIGHT OF THE COMET (1984): Shopping and zombies highlight this post-Doomsday cult classic. First time on Blu-ray.
- DAY OF THE DEAD (1985): George Romero’s splattery undead classic gets a new collector’s edition with new extras.